Registration for the fall soccer season is now open! League or practice squad options available.
U12 AGE GROUP:
Birthdate 2007 & 2008
WESA AGE GROUP POLICY:
WESA uses the United States Youth Soccer (USYS) approved age groups for ALL players unless special circumstances warrant playing up or down. Playing down is only considered for 8th graders that are old for their class or for kids with an approved medical waiver. Playing up is only considered when a child is close to the cutoff date and in the appropriate grade. Any requests to have a child play up or down must be submitted in writing to the Program Director for approval.
Rosters are capped as follows:
U12 Boys/Girls – 15 players per team, playing 9v9
League Travel Team: Participate in 3 practices per week plus attend weekend league games and tournaments. (Note: this program requires a commitment to travel and overnight stays.
Practice Squad Players: Participate in 2-3 practices per week, play in any non-league games, and play in tournaments only if there is room on the roster. Tournaments are an add-on fee for practice squad players. (Note: only on occasion are we able to schedule non-league games).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 13, 2018
SEASON DATES: August 20 – November 1, 2017 (10 weeks)
$350: League Team Registration Fee (includes GJ Tournament fee)
$150: Practice Squad
- No late registrations will be allowed unless roster has not been filled.
- $50 late fee will be charged after July 13.
- $75 late fee will be charged after practices begin August 20.
- No refunds after August 27 unless due to injury.
- FINANCIAL AID is available. CLICK HERE to access application form.
- NOTE: Registration is a two step process. Payment is a separate step from league registration. You must register through GotSoccer and then go to Cheddar Up for payment.. Your registration is not finalized until payment is received.
Uniforms must be purchased directly through DTI Sports. Please order your uniform as soon as you register in order to assure delivery before the season begins. Uniform Link Click Here
PRACTICE SCHEDULE: 3 days/week. CLICK HERE
Final game schedule will be announced at the start of the season
August 20: Practices begin
August 25: First games
October 8 - 12: Fall break
October 28 - 29: CSA Cup/Grand Junction Tournament
November 1: End of Season Party
1. Click the link below
2. Use the Individual Users - Existing Account Login
3. Enter the login information for your child
1. Click the link below
2. Create Player Account (one for each player if multiple registrations)
3. Create a Family Account.
4. Add your player (s) to your family account
5. Complete the registration form
REMEMBER that registration is a 2-step process and your registration is not complete until you both register through GotSoccer and submit payment via CheddarUp.
Registration Link: REGISTER HERE
Payment Link: PAY HERE