U10 Registration - Fall 2019
Registration for the fall soccer season is now open! League or practice squad options available.
10U AGE GROUP:
Birthdate 2010 and 2011
WESA AGE GROUP POLICY:
WESA uses the United States Youth Soccer (USYS) approved age groups for ALL players unless special circumstances warrant playing up or down. Playing down is only considered for 8th graders that are old for their class or for kids with an approved medical waiver. Playing up is only considered when a child is close to the cutoff date and/or in the appropriate grade and/or shows the ability needs to play up. Any requests to have a child play up or down must be submitted in writing to the Director of Coaching for approval. Please see the WESA playing up policy for more information.
Rosters are capped as follows:
10U Boys/Girls – 12 players per team, playing 7v7
League Travel Team: Participate in 3 practices per week plus attend weekend league games and tournaments. (Note: this program requires a commitment to travel and overnight stays.)
Practice Squad Players: Participate in 3 practices per week, play in any non-league games, and play in tournaments only if there is room on the roster. Tournaments are an add-on fee for practice squad players. (Note: only on occasion are we able to schedule non-league games).
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: July 12
SEASON DATES: August 12 – November 2nd, 2019 (11 weeks)
$350: League Team Registration Fee (includes GJ Tournament fee)
$200: Practice Squad
No late registrations will be allowed unless roster has not been filled.
$50 late fee will be charged after July 13
$75 late fee will be charged after practices begin August 12
No refunds after August 16 unless due to injury. See Refund Policy
FINANCIAL AID is available. CLICK HERE to access application form.
NOTE: Registration is a two step process. Payment is a separate step from league registration. You must register through GotSoccer and then go to CheddarUp for payment.. Your registration is not finalized until payment is received.
Uniforms 10U-15U Players:
EVERY player 10U-15U is required to order the NEW Under Armour uniform. To ensure receipt of uniform for the first games of the Fall 2019 season orders must be placed by July 12, 2019.
- These unfiroms will be used for Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020 and Spring 2021 seasons. Please keep this in mind and accomodate for growth of your player when ordering.
- Manadatory uniform includes: blue jersey, black shorts and black socks. Everything else offered is optional WESA gear for players and fans.
- A list of assigned jersey numbers are on the uniform website. Please DO NOT choose a ramdom jersey number for your player. If you order a jersey number that is not assgned by WESA, you will be resoonsible for ordering and payment for another jersey with the correct WESA assigned number.
- If you do not see an assigend uniform number for your player contact Tom Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-378-3307 PRIOR to ordering your uniform.
- Orders placed after July 12, 2019 will not be guaranteed for delivery prior to first game of the Fall 2019 season. Every player needs the NEW uniforms to play in any games.
- ORDER UNIFORMS HERE
PRACTICE SCHEDULE: 3 days/week. CLICK HERE
Final game schedule will be announced at the start of the season
August 12: Practices begin
September 7: First games
October 5-6: Optional Tournament
October 14-18: Fall break
October 26 - 27: CSA Cup/Grand Junction Tournament
1. Click the link below
2. Use the Individual Users - Existing Account Login
3. Enter the login information for your child
1. Click the link below
2. Create Player Account (one for each player if multiple registrations)
3. Create a Family Account.
4. Add your player (s) to your family account
5. Complete the registration form
If you have forgotten your login information or need additional help, contact us at email@example.com.
REMEMBER that registration is a 2-step process and your registration is not complete until you both register through GotSoccer and submit payment via CheddarUp. If payment plan is needed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Link: REGISTER HERE
Payment Link: PAY HERE